Become part of the Midwest's premier travel agency network!
Watch this short video to hear what our members and preferred suppliers are saying about us.
50 Years After Founding, MAST Travel Network Thriving
Why Choose MAST?
MAST is an instrumental part of our agency. They are interested in our business and take the time to make us feel important. I highly recommend becoming a member of MAST. You will not regret it.
Susie Leib, Ambassador Travel, Oshkosh, Wisconsin
So often, small agencies have a difficult time competing against big or online agencies with few resources to market or advertise their expertise. MAST provides exceptional partnership, offers many resources, and extra commission opportunities that yearly membership fees are often made back in just one or two bookings. It’s a no brainer.
Julie Bartz, First Class Travel, Shawano, Wisconsin
Joining MAST was absolutely the best business decision we ever made. The training and resources are excellent. I would recommend joining MAST to any agency owner.
Sue Adams. GetAway Travel Service, Hartland, Wisconsin
Being a member of MAST has helped our agency grow and survive.
Avril Guinn, Destinations Travel Services, Sterling, Illinois
Networking with fellow MAST members and the training opportunities are worth the cost of membership.
Carol Brokaw, American Visions Travel, Burlington, Iowa
The marketing program is top-notch. It is simple to order, professional looking, and effective.
Cindy Brown, Oui Travel, Batavia, Illinois
We mail Vacation Makers four times a year which allows us to connect with our clients. We normally get a least four or five response calls.
Dick Coulthard, Red Carpet Travel, Morris, Illinois
MAST was the best business decision made in my five years of business. MAST’s marketing program has put our name in front of our customers and has reinforced our professional status.
Pat Ziwisky, Jefferson Travel, Jefferson, Wisconsin
When a MAST email marketing campaign is sent out, several of our customers are sure to respond, usually resulting in a sale. We love MAST’s email marketing.
Annette Moore, Moore Travel, Bartlett, Illinois
Stunning Direct Mail. Amazing Value.
Email Marketing. Customized & Free.
Social Media. Without the Hassle.
Exceptional EducationExceptional customer service requires skilled professionals. MAST offers a multi-faceted educational program that includes, live and online webinars, regional training and workshops, networking meetings, conferences, and events. MAST makes it easy and convenient to stay informed and knowledgeable using the tools to help you be successful. MAST offers endless educational opportunities to our members. We make it easy and fun for you to learn.
Our webinar series and training modulesProduct and sales training focusing on Sales, Marketing, Customer Service Strategies, Agency Operations, Fees, and Social Media. Live, interactive presentations that are also recorded and can be accessed anytime. The modules also include systems training, program information, and destination training.
- Competitive commissions and the highest percentage of override sharing in the industry
- MAST helps members recover lost commissions and keep their customers satisfied
- Incentive program for members with the highest sales and largest preferred supplier growth
- Affordable marketing opportunities that make your agency shine
- Live training, webinars, and fam trips ensure MAST agencies are the most knowledgeable
Join today, and start enjoying
the advantages of MAST membership!
- Outstanding commission agreements with preferred suppliers and the highest percentage of override sharing in the industry
- Award-winning marketing campaigns
- Highly-creative design services and effective target marketing program
- Unique training opportunities, regional meetings, and one of the most respected and highly-regarded annual conferences in the travel industry
- Personalized attention from the MAST team, and unparalleled support from our preferred suppliers
To reach us, please contact:
Stephanie Werner Strategic Development Manager firstname.lastname@example.org