This year we have turned the MASTer Advisor Program, as you know it, into a live, 1-day workshop with a virtual component, called M.A.P. Live. Travel Advisors will have the opportunity to complete the program all in one day with hands on assistance!
- Live / In-Person Attendees, PLEASE BRING A LAPTOP COMPUTER TO THE WORKSHOP! A computer will be required for participation in the hands-on workshop.
- Virtual Attendees must have a Personal Facebook Profile and be a member of the “MAST Travel Advisors Only Group” (CLICK HERE TO REQUEST TO JOIN THE GROUP) or type in your Facebook Search box “MAST Travel Advisors Only” and request to join. Virtual Event will run 9:00am – 12:00pm CST. You must be logged in and viewing the video the entire 3 hours in order to receive credit. The main contact for support questions for Virtual Attendees will be MAST Marketing & Administrative Coordinator, Courtney Simpson at email@example.com.
- Write down your www.mvptravel.com login and bring it with you. If you don’t know your mvptravel.com login please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ALL REGISTRANTS must pre-register for the Aussie Specialist Program! Write down your login and bring it with you (CLICK HERE TO ACCESS AGENT PORTAL) If you do not remember your login, you can request a password reset on the login page of the site.
AUSSIE SPECIALIST PROGRAM REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS:
- ALL REGISTRANTS must pre-register for the Aussie Specialist Program! Registration takes less than 5 minutes. Write down your login and bring it with you (CLICK HERE TO ACCESS AGENT PORTAL) If you do not remember your login, you can request a password reset on the login page of the site.
- After you submit the online form, you will receive a confirmation email asking you to log back in to your new Aussie Specialist Profile.
- Once logged in click the “Training” tab and select “Training Modules”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select 1.) Core Training Modules first and complete the 3 modules within that area. Next select 3.) Special Interest, and complete the Luxury Lodge of Australia module and the Great Walks of Australia module. To become an Aussie Specialist you must have successfully completed these five modules.
- Aussie Specialist Program must be completed by March 1, 2020 in order to receive MAP Live credit (MAST Rewards point and Fam opportunity.
- Email a screen shot of your profile showing your Aussie Specialist Certification or forward your confirmation email to email@example.com.
Please Note: This specialist program is in an interactive online format. Please read the instructions carefully and follow the AussieSpecialistHandbook. A printout of this Handbook will be provided to Live/In-Person attendees upon arrival at the event.
8:30am – 9:00am CST – Breakfast & Registration for Live / In-Person Attendees
9:00am – 12:00pm CST – Live & Virtual Training (Destination and Product Overview)
(15-minute Break at 10:45am)
12:00pm – 12:45pm CST – Virtual Attendees Sign Off / Lunch for Live Attendees
1:00pm – 4:00pm CST – Aussie Specialist Program Workshop with hands-on assistance for Live Attendees (We will walk through the program together and complete as many modules as we can.)
(Complete instructions can be found on the Program’s Webpage. You must be logged in to mvptravel.com to view. If you don’t know your mvptravel.com login please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.)
STEP 1: Pre-register for the Aussie Specialist Program at www.aussiespecialist.com
(ALL ATTENDEES MUST REGISTER FOR THE AUSSIE SPECIALIST COURSE IN ADVANCE OF THE WORKSHOP!)
STEP 2: Attend the Lesson (Live or Virtual)
STEP 3: Complete the Aussie Specialist Program by March 1, 2020
WHAT YOU WILL EARN:
- Earn ONE Point in 2020 MAST Rewards for your agency
- Receive a supplier or destination Specialist Designation badge on your mvptravel.com Agency Profile
- Receive hands-on assistance to becoming an Aussie Specialist
- On your way to earning an invitation to a Down Under Answers FAM Trip
The MAP Live Workshops are a complimentary benefit to your MAST Membership and are for everyone in the agency from owners to front line advisors to ICs. While the event is complimentary, there is a $30 cost recovery fee for cancellations to the Live Event 5 business days before the event or for no shows. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
FOR PRE-EVENT QUESTIONS ABOUT THE WORKSHOP AND PROGRAM CRITERIA PLEASE CONTACT STEPHANIE.WERNER@MVPTRAVEL.COM.
VIRTUAL ATTENDEES SHOULD CONTACT COURTNEY.SIMPSON@MVPTRAVEL.COM FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT AND QUESTIONS THE DAY OF THE EVENT.