Introducing the First Globus family of brands MASTer Advsior Program
Globus Family of Brands has partnered with MAST to offer you the opportunity to participate in a special members-only dedicated training program and earn ONE Point in 2016 MAST Rewards for your agency. This is a great opportunity for those agencies who are not able to attend many of our events due to their location to be able to earn additional MAST Rewards Points while learning at the same time!
Program Webinar Schedule and Topics:
GFOB has put together a 2016 webinar training program that will be presented throughout October. You must attend both webinars, which are being offered at 2 different times during the month for your convenience. These webinars are required.
- Wed Oct 19 GFOB 2017 Product Update LIVE @ 10am OR login to listen to the recording on mvptravel.com at 2pm (content will be the same, you must attend one to get credit)
- Wed Oct 26 GFOB 2017 Marketing/How to Sell GFOB @ 10am and 2pm (content will be same, you must attend one to get credit) Recording will be available for those agents who will be on the All Star trip.
- Attend and participate in both webinars listed above
- Complete the Globus and Monograms Specialist Courses online – Complete the Avalon course as well and receive 1 MAST Rewards Point and a $25.00 gift card from GFOB if you complete them by November 30th (Specialist registrants only – prior course completion does not count towards the $25.00)
- Promote GFOB to your clients in your marketing efforts
- Participate in GFOB promotions and booking incentives
- Create a list of targeted customers to market the product to
- Learn how to sell the GFOB product and which clients would be a good fit
- Opportunity to earn 1 (one) MAST Rewards Point for your agency in 2016 if you complete all 3 specialist courses
- $25.00 gift card from GFOB if all specialist courses are completed (new entries only)
- Priority application review status for any 2017 FAM trips (agency sales requirements and sales potential will also be considered)
- Priority access to sales and marketing collateral
**If you are interested in participating in this program, please contact Donna
Zizek at email@example.com
Globus has put together a 2016 webinar training program that will be presented throughout the month of October at 10am CST. You must attend both of these to successfully complete the program:
|October 19, 2016||GFOB 2017 Product Update||Webinar|
|October 26, 2016||GFOB 2017 Marketing/How to Sell GFOB||Webinar|