Introducing the Uniworld MASTer Advsior Program
Uniworld Boutique River Cruises has partnered with MAST to offer you the opportunity to participate in a special
members-only dedicated training program and earn ONE Point in 2016 MAST Rewards for your agency. Different from
the training session that was offered at the Annual MAST Conference in Williamsburg, this is another step to further
educate you and help you on your way to becoming a Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Specialist.
This Certified Supplier Specialist Program was simply designed for the agencies that want more: to become more
educated about a certain supplier, opportunites to learn more to assist them on their way to becoming a travel
specialist, learn about more perks to offer their clients, and gain more benefits for themselves and their agency.
- Attend and participate in at least 5 of the 7 thirty minute webinar presentations listed above
- Score 92% or above on a brief overview quiz after last webinar
- Promote Uniworld to your clients in your marketing efforts
- Participate in Uniworld promotions and booking incentives
- Create a list of targeted customers to market the product to
- Learn how to sell the Uniworld luxury product and which clients would be a good fit
- Opportunity to earn 1 (one) MAST Reward Point for your agency in 2016
- Priority application review status for 2016 Uniworld FAM trip
(agency sales requirements and sales potential will also be considered)
- Priority access to sales and marketing collateral
**If you are interested in participating in this program, please let Donna
Zizek know by Thursday, June 2, 2016 at email@example.com
Irresistible Rates on 2017 Business Class Air
to Europe & Russia!
Travel in comfort and style en route to a luxurious adventure onboard the world’s most all-inclusive river cruise line. This incredible limited-time offer ends September 30th.
Uniworld Boutique River Cruises has put together a 2016 webinar training program that will be presented throughout the months of June through October at 10am CST. You must attend at least 5 of these to successfully complete the program:
|June 2, 2016||Difference between River Cruise Brands – how to qualify clients for the right brand||Webinar|
|June 14, 2016||All Inclusive Product – comparison to other river cruise lines||Webinar|
|July 12, 2016||How to “Sell Up” – premium to luxury||Webinar|
|August 2, 2016||Groups and How to Source Groups||Webinar|
|August 30, 2016||How to Sell to the Family Market for River Cruising||Webinar|
|September 27, 2016||Cuisine and Wine Experience on Uniworld||Webinar|
|November 10, 2016||Review & Looking Forward||Webinar|