Elm Grove Travel
You supply the dream and Elm Grove Travel will provide the expertise to make it come true.
The team at Elm Grove Travel is a well traveled group, using their first hand experience to help our clients plan amazing vacations!
Most recently members of our team have visited: Walt Disney World, Asia, Hawaii, New Zealand, France, Italy, Mexico and the Dominican Republic. In 2018 and 2019, we have sailed on the all new NCL Joy, the Royal Caribbean Symphony of the Seas, MSC Seaside, the Celebrity Edge, Uniworld SS Catherine, and U by Uniworld. Each of trips provides us with insight that we happily share with each our clients.
Recently, our team compiled a list of our 12 go to travel apps…the things
- Whats App for communicating with friends and family without using cellular service (and when wi-fi is free)
- Google translate….speak into the app and the translated sentence is written and typed on your screen
- The apps for any airline, hotel or car company that you will be using on your trip
- WAZE…excellent way finding app, we prefer it to Google Maps or MapQuest..helps you avoid gridlock and provides directions.
- For walking directions, we love google maps. Be sure to pick the walking icon to switch from driving directions to walking directions.
- Citymapper…great app for navigating public transportation in any city, also includes bike share options
- Packpoint….helps create intelligent packing lists based on where you are traveling and the length of the trip
- Mobile Passport..if you do not have Global Entry, this is a great app to help expedite the immigration process when you arrive back in the US.
- XE Currency…excellent currency converter app
- Your bank and credit card apps, so you have access to your account and can monitor often for fraudulent charges, from the app, you can often report a lost or compromised card
- Mtrip…great travel guides worldwide, best part, they can be downloaded to use off line (some are available at a nominal cost)